With two print heads, they work in harmony to build even the most intricate designs, however wild it may be. As one print head extrudes the build material, the other lays out soluble support material. At the end of the build, simply submerge it in water to dissolve the support material. The design comes to real life exactly as it was imagined.
Flashforge Inventor is also one of the most precise consumer 3D printers on the market today. With an adjustable layer resolution down to just 50 microns, ultra-smooth surfaces are made possible.
Print Resolution: 50-400 microns
Optimized for ABS, PLA und exotic filament printing.
- Heat-controlling sensors within Flashforge Inventor is fine tuned to keep chamber temperature at optimal temperatures for ABS filament to print successfully. It automatically senses temperature discrepancy and activates built-in fans to optimize chamber temperatures. So your ABS print job is perfect without warping.
- Immediate cooling upon filament extrusion is at the core of what determines success with PLA printing. Since PLA becomes stringy when heated, having a 3D printer with proper temperature control is crucial. Flashforge Inventor’s dual extruder fans are on the frontline of ensuring PLA is immediately cooled when extruded. Two cooling fans in the back keep the build chamber at PLA optimized temperature range.
- Advanced extruder is capable of printing with exotic build materials. With Flashforge Inventor, 3D printing becomes more than just ABS and PLA. Go ahead and build with the latest experimental filament.
View and monitor the progress of your prints with the built-in camera by connecting to the app. So even if you are on the go or in the office, you can remotely see your designs come to life.
Flashforge Inventor’s internal memory retains the progress of your build. So that a sudden power outage does not affect the progress of your build. Inventor continues printing once power returns.
Flashforge collaborates with world’s top suppliers for our internal components such as motors and power supplies. And all plastic components are injection molded, too. We ensure utmost attention and care when building our products. Each 3D printer goes through a strict quality test for over 48 hours. So that every 3D printer delivered brings smiles and confidence to you.
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 230L x 150W x 160H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 485 x 344 x 382mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- Product Weight: 14.8kg (32.6lbs)
- Shipping Dimension 565 x 415 x 500mm (22.2 x 16.3 x 19.7in)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5kg (37.8lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
- AC Input: 100V-240V, 4.5A-2.5A