CreatBot DX Plus – Dual Extruders
This solid constructed 3D Printer has dual print heads, semi enclosed chamber with see through walls, a heated glass print bed and a Bowden style extruder. The extruder has the stepper motors positioned at the back of the machine which results in a light weight print head assembly enabling high speed 3D Printing.
The CreatBot DX prints beautifully in PLA and ABS as well as other filaments including soluble HIPS and PVA. A great machine for engineering and education, stacking up multiple objects for production work, large architectural models, sculpture, jigs and fixtures.
- All metal chassis – a certain weight to insure stable operation
- Smart adjustable extruder – an intelligent cooling system, this ensures that the filament is feeding at the optimal temperature all the time. The height adjustable nozzles allows you to align your two nozzles very quick and easy. Perfect when you want to print with support, different material or just two colors.
- Automatically shutdown – CreatBot is equipped with a power management module. When the print is finished and there is no action taken within 5 minutes the printer will shut down. Very useful and very energy efficient.
- Multi-function keypad – This makes for very easy handling and direct access to many of the most used functions, including Z shaft up/down, heating/cooling of hot bed, pause, resume print, browse the SD card and more.
- Gear motors feeder – can produce more torque compared to the general stepper motor, this ensures that there is a smooth feeding of the filament at all times and that retraction is perfect.
- Ceramic panel hot bed – is more expensive then glass but and provides a better heating distribution and more heat. The ceramic plate is very smooth and provides a very good adhesion.
- Metal hot bed tray – makes for a very stable print platform which in turn improves stability.
- Large build volume of 300 x 250 x 520 mm – you can print your creations in 52 cm height and with a resolution of 0.04 mm.
- High resolution
- Filament detection system – If you should run out of filament during a print, dont worry. The printer will go into pause mode and let you change the filament then you just hit resume, easy!
- High temperature prints up to 400 – you can use a wide range of different filaments. It also provides you with a very stable temperature during printing.
- Continued print in case of power loss – by unexpected power loss the printer remembers the last known position, stores it, lowers and retract the filament. When the power comes back on you can continue to print.
- All enclosed build space – On the CreatBot you have a totally enclosed build space which prevents large prints from being cracked or warped.
|PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FFF -Fused Filament Fabrication|
|EXTRUDERS||2 Dual Extruders|
|LAYER RESOLUTION||0.04 mm|
|PRINT SPEED||Up to 120 mm/s|
|POSITION PRECISION||XYZ Axis 0.01 mm|
|LCD DISPLAY||Yes, with key board|
|OPERATING NOZZLE TEMPERATURE||MAX 400° C|
|PLATFORM TEMPERATURE||MAX 120 ° C|
|SUPPORTED MATERIALS||PLA, ABS, HIPS, PVA, PETG, Woodfill and others|
|FILAMENT DIAMETER||3.0 mm|
|CONNECTIONS||USB and SD card|
|SOFTWARE INCLUDED||CreatBot multi-language version|
|FILE FORMAT||STL, OBJ, GCode, Amf|
|NOZZLE DIAMETER||0.4 mm|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|